Life is precious and worth sharing!
We wish to share this website to celebrate Nathaniel's life and many of the memories of family and friends.
The passing of Nathaniel has left a void shared by everyone who had a connection to him and has galvanized us much closer and makes family and friends more united.
If you have any photos to share please create your account in this file manager. If you wish to share with us some stories or condolences, please contact us or add them to individual photos by clicking on "Add a comment".
Our hearts speak...
- Our plans to visit you this spring never got spoken, you passed away way before we had a chance and only God knows why.
- Your friends that we met during our pilgrimage to Vancouver Island left us with blessed memories.
- We held you in our arms for a little while, we hold you in our hearts forever.
- The tears in our eyes we will be wiped away, the ache in our heart will always stay.
- The memory of a good person is a blessing. Proverbs 10:7